Suppose you are the boss of a company, and you are trying to manage the account section. But after a long time you may feel that managing accounts is not your job as you need more time to maintain the account section.
As an executive of your business it may not be possible to handle, so many things, (i.e. entire business and account section) seem quite impossible. Rather, if you hire a business accountant for the account section, he may help you and it will be time saving.
But while evaluating accounting firms West Perth, make sure that the firms have got the membership from a recognized professional accounting organization. If you are searching for an accountant and get confused what will be the suitable qualifications an accountant should have, then follow these following criteria. If one fulfills all these, then select him as an accountant.
An accountant must have:
- A 3 years under graduate degree from a recognized university;
- Have minimum 3 years’ experience of working as an accountant or supervisor in any other company;
- Completed a public practice program and therefore have a certificate
- Have their practice reviewed every five years to assure that they are maintaining a standard.
- Candidates having a Post graduate degree on any professional course related to business. You should be more careful while choosing an accountant for your farm, because an accountant stays as close as your professional, as well as your personal life. So, you need to choose one who has the ability to maintain a balance between both. The accountant must have shown his sincere concerns for you.
Criteria that should be met:
How can you understand that this accountant is suitable for your firm? In that case make a list of questions which you may ask to that candidate during interview. These questions will be helpful to choose a loyal and genuine accountant for your business. The questions are-
- Does the accountant possess the membership from a recognized professional accounting organization?
- What are the qualifications?
- Does he have any idea about your farm?
- Does he possess the quality of giving business advice during the oscillation or loss?
- Does he have the ability of convincing a business man to invest in your company?
- Does he return your calls in between a reasonable time?
- What is his maximum productivity?
Ask these questions to the person who longs to hold the post of accountant in your business. If you find him answering properly, then place him in the post.